Sunday, July 8, 2012

Follow the Whisper!


And so, it's been a tough week.

I've been questioning my purpose...or perceived lack thereof.

So I followed His whisper down the yellow brick road last night and began listening to my favorite song from the musical 'Wicked' called 'For Good'.

I heard the message He hid in it for me...for now.

This morning I woke up with the song still in my heart, and as I was praying, He spoke this to me:

"And we know that God causes all things to work together FOR GOOD to those who love God, to those who are called according to His PURPOSE." Romans 8:28(NAS)

And with one song and one scripture

He reminds me that living for HIS purpose, causes ALL things to work together FOR GOOD for me, because I do love Him! I do, I do, I do!


Follow the whisper!

No comments:

Post a Comment